||STAR WARS™: THE FORCE UNLEASHED™ GAME DATA
PLATFORMS: Wii, Nintendo DS
Krome Studios (Wii)
n-Space, Inc. (Nintendo DS)
ESRB RATING: RP for Rating Pending
RELEASE DATE: Summer 2008
The Star Wars saga continues in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, a videogame developed by LucasArts, which casts players as Darth Vader’s “Secret Apprentice” and promises to unveil new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In it, players will assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi – and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
- Learn the secrets of Darth Vader and his Jedi-hunting Secret Apprentice in an all-new storyline that bridges the gap between the Episode III and IV feature films.
- Hunt down Jedi masters created just for the game and all new enemies, such as the Force-sensitive Felucians and the junkyard droids of Raxus Prime.
- Relive classic Star Wars duels or create your own unique rivalries with the all-new Duel Mode, exclusively for the Wii™ home videogame system from Nintendo. Challenge your friends and experience all the thrill and intensity of The Force Unleashed in unique fighting game-style combat designed for players of all skill levels using a multitude of characters from The Force Unleashed and the rest of the Star Wars universe.
- Tap, touch, and swipe your way through enemies using the Nintendo DS™ stylus and touch-screen to create seamless lightsaber and Force power combos.
- Unleash the Force in five all-new missions not available on next-generation platforms designed to give players added insight into the Secret Apprentice and his dark motives, including an epic battle through the ruined Jedi temple on Coruscant.
- LucasArts is preparing an unprecedented promotional effort around the launch of The Force Unleashed, encompassing a full line of toys and game-based action figures from Hasbro, as well as a full publishing program from Dark Horse, Del Ray and Palace Press.
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2007 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or TM as indicated. All rights reserved.
Bookmark/Search this post with: