This is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to our website. The information we receive and use depends on what you do when you visit our site.
If you visit our site to browse, or to read or download information like news, cheat codes, walk-thrus, or press releases:
- We collect and store: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com or princeton.edu); the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site(s), to track usage and to help us make our site more useful. Generally, we delete this information after 6 Months.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- We do use “cookies” on this site for the purpose of tracking validated members, asssistant webmasters, staff, and other authorized users ONLY. The general public [surfers & visitors] is not included in this group [so no cookies are used there.]
If you choose to identify yourself by signing up as a member, sending us an e-mail or when using our secure or unsecure [e-mail] online forms, topsites, and/or message boards:
- We use personally-identifying information from submiters in various ways to further our competition activities. We collect this information only if freely submitted (Verified Opt-in). We may enter the information you send into our database to make it available to our newsletter and other in-site marketing, and to our attorneys and/or investigators involved in law enforcement. We do not share any information recieved at PPN Studio with any 3rd parties. If you want your information removed from our files you must contact us and request removal, contact info is below.
- In other limited circumstances, we may be required by law to disclose the information you submit. If you use one of our online forms, the information you provide is up to you. If you don’t provide your name or other information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to, or investigate your complaint or request. (Or track you personally.)
If you want to get information about you that may be in our records:
- The Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act of 1974 provide you certain rights to get information about you that is in our records.
Here’s what you should know about the security of the information you provide to us:
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of information you submit to us when you use our secure online forms. All the information you provide us through these forms is stored securely offline.
- If you send us an email, use the standard comments or news submit forms, you should know that email is not necessarily secure against interception. So, if your communication includes sensitive information like your bank account, charge card, or social security number, and you prefer not to use one of our secure online forms, contact us by postal mail or telephonerather than email.
Users assume any and all liability for any usage of this site within the laws of California, and the United States.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by third-party companies to serve ads and collect non-personally identifiable information, click here.
- Here’s how to contact us
You may contact us by
- postal mail:
- SPH Enterprizes, LLC
- 1930 Apartment Lane Ste.2
- Sacramento, CA 95825
- postal mail:
- If you experience technical problems with the operation of this website, contact our Webmaster.
- This policy was last updated on Dec 2, 2017